London for the week end is always a good idea, especially when :
– you stay at your favorite hotel, the Sofitel London St James. I’ll make sure to tell you more about it on my next post!
– you spend the week end with your girlfriend Alix.
– you get to see all your london friends and you have the feeling you never left them.
– you get the wear actual summer clothes, which is almost a first in the UK for me!
– you get to try a very cool new spot, which is Cocotte Rotisserie, a healthy and delicious restaurant in Notting Hill.
– you spend some time with your daddy at the European championships of swimming…
That’s what I call a great weekend
Pics by Alix Bourgeron
London, May 16